- Don't worry if you are unsure about what you need to bring or do. We can guide you through this process.
- Call if you have any questions. We are here to help.
What to expect at your installation appointment
- A typical installation appointment takes on average 1 to 2 hours, but may take longer for some vehicles. For
a more accurate estimation, ask your interlock technician.
- You will receive a complete training on the use of the LifeSafer device as well as watch an instructional
- A certified technician will install the equipment into your vehicle.
- Our technicians adhere to MECP (Mobile Electronics Certified Professional) standards. We do not take short cuts to save time
and money. Your vehicle will be handled with the care and professionalism you deserve. Not all Interlock service providers are the same!
- There will be some administrative paperwork to fill out.
- You can schedule your next monitoring check and calibration appointment.
- The service technician will provide you with a user manual in English or Spanish and answer questions that you may